Managing ducks

9 Oct 2012 4:07 PM - Licence arrangements

If rice growers are going to invite licensed shooters to manage ducks on their property this season, an Occupiers Licence from NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service is required. This can be obtained by calling 02 6966 8109. Please click on the attached link for a brochure containing further information on managing ducks on your property: